Code of Values
We call these qualities our Code of Values and we identify them as follows:
Listening,Expecting the Best,
Passion. Together, these values serve us as a guidepost. We have distilled them
into five tenets that we consider a strong foundation for our code of belief.
We are committed to truly understand that your Attitude not only impacts
your happiness and your success, it also impacts the happiness and success
of all the people around you: including your family, your friends and
- A smile is the light on your face that lets someone know you are home;
- In many ways, everyone is alike, however one little difference always makes
a big difference. The little difference is attitude;
- Our attitude ties directly to our "inner voice" that forever
asks the question, "Are you moving toward your dream?"
- We understand the Power of Attitude and that Attitude is Everything;
- We strive to maintain a Positive Attitude to our Clients, Franchisees,
We are committed to listen sincerely to what someone says. We understand
that listening is an emotional process, not a physical act.
- Listening is wanting to hear;
- Having the willingness to listen to what you had to say is a trait of a
great leader, boss, partner, friend or spouse;
- Listening is a two-step formula, Listen-Ask, Listen-Ask, Listen-Ask;
- We strive to Listen to our Clients, Franchisees, and Employees!
Expecting the Best
We are committed to understanding the essence of a life-changing Law. You
become what you think about.
- If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it;
- If you think positive thoughts, you'll get positive results;
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.
- We bring everything into the realm of possibility by 'expecting'
- We expect the best from our Franchisees and Employees;
We are committed to doing the right thing and operating in a responsible
manner in our relationships with high morals, strong ethics and good intentions.
- Act with only good intentions in mind;
- Use your consciousness as your guide to make the right decisions;
- Communicate timely, effectively and respectfully;
- Being responsible enough to understand the difference between 'doing
the right thing' and 'being taken advantage of';
- We strive to live up to the highest standards of Integrity with our Clients,
Franchisees and Employees;
We are committed to live with passion. Wherever we choose to go, we go
there with all our heart.
- Passion fuels enthusiasm;
- Enthusiasm fuels excitement and conviction;
- Excitement fuels 'sense of being' and Passion;
- We strive to approach our Clients, Franchisees and Employees with a sense