From smartphones to PCs, devices grow more complicated every day. It is increasingly difficult for the average person to fix issues in their myriad of devices. Unfortunately, between work and the daily demands of life, it can be hard to find time to get your devices repaired in person. If you find yourself in need of immediate technical assistance, don’t worry. NerdsToGo is here to help! Our trusted team of Nerds can work with you online or over the phone to determine the source of your problems – and come up with a viable solution.
Benefits of Remote Technology Support
Even if you never meet with our technicians on a face-to-face basis, you can benefit greatly from our assistance. Phone support and remote computer support increases customer satisfaction by enabling Nerds to address support needs directly and immediately. With remote support, the efficiency and effectiveness of your support is increased, while customer downtime is minimized. Using NerdsToGo approved remote support tools, a support rep can begin troubleshooting a remote desktop as soon as the user reports a problem. Remote support is a great secondary service for existing clients that need fast problem resolution or ongoing support.
If you need immediate computer or network phone support, we can help. NerdsToGo computer and network Nerds are specially identified according to their expertise. Within minutes of your telephone call or online support request we can tap one of our expert Nerds to call and assist you right over the phone - within minutes.
We can assist you with software programs, networking issues, troubleshooting/diagnosing a hardware issue, or provide you with specialized expert consultations on a variety of technical issues. Phone support time is billed in 15 minute increments and starts only from the time our designated Nerd calls you.
The following are among the greatest benefits our remote tech support services provide:
- Convenience – The fewer demands on your time, the better. In-person visits can be valuable, but between all of your daily responsibilities, the capacity for such appointments may not exist. Even less convenient? Attempting in vain to fix tech problems on your own. With our Remote or phone-based support services, you can gain quick insight into your situation without having to take extra time out of your busy day.
- 24/7 Access – At NerdsToGo, we offer 24/7 online and over the phone tech support. No matter the day or time, we can work with you to resolve your current tech concerns. This instant access can provide valuable peace of mind; you can take solace in knowing that, no matter when you call, a Nerd will be there to help.
- Minimizing Downtime – A prompt response can make all the difference in the event of an outage or attack. With our support team in your corner, you can get your network up and running in no time.
- Accessible for All Locations – While NerdsToGo premises are conveniently situated throughout the nation, Remote services are often easier to access. Depending on where you are located, onsite or in-store solutions may prove challenging. This is particularly true for rural areas, which could be situated dozens or even hundreds of miles from the most knowledgeable tech professionals. With Remote computer support, you can enjoy access to the high-quality expertise that only our nerds can provide —without enduring the hassles of transit.
- Secondary Services – For many customers, our Remote support services complement – rather than replace – our onsite and in-store offerings. The versatile nature of our tech support appeals greatly to both residential and commercial clients, who may require different services at different times.
Which Tech Services Are Offered Remotely?
In this digital age, it's possible to execute a variety of tech solutions without actually having a technician onsite. Sometimes, all that is necessary is a detailed description of the problem and a few troubleshooting exercises. Our NerdsToGo team can help you resolve a vast range of concerns. Our top phone-based and Remote services include:
- Remote PC Repair
- Laptop Repair
- Smartphone Repair
- Fixing Slow Wi-Fi Connections
If you're not completely sure of the origin or nature of your tech problem, NerdsToGo can help you troubleshoot your computer issues. We'll ask you a few simple questions to pinpoint exactly what is causing your current technical difficulties. From there, we can patiently guide you through the repair process to ensure your devices are up and running as soon as possible.
It's time to bring your tech woes to an end. Whether at your business, in our store, over the phone, or online, our NerdsToGo team is always happy to help. We're determined to make our services as accessible and convenient as possible. Call us today or reach out online to learn more about our online computer support services and how we can assist you from a distance.