Protect Your Business from Spyware, Viruses & Hackers
Whether you run a small accounting firm or a large manufacturing operation, cybersecurity risks could wreak havoc on your bottom line, essentially putting you out of business. Spyware, viruses, and worms are circulating the internet at any given time, ready to attack your systems. Unfortunately, companies with always-on high-speed internet connections are prime targets for hacker probing, data breaches, and other cyber-attacks. These malicious programs don’t just cause massive frustration – they can result in millions of dollars in lost revenue due to computer errors, stolen information, and downtime.
Luckily, NerdsToGo® provides software and hardware solutions that protect your business from internet predators and mitigate any existing security issues. As a top IT security services company, we’re experienced in safeguarding a variety of sensitive data, including:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Intellectual Property Data
To learn more about our cybersecurity services and how our IT support team can help protect your business, reach out to us at (800) 420-6039.
Customized Business Cyber Security Services to Protect Your Assets
Have you been wondering, “How can I secure my business network?” If so, NerdsToGo can help. Our team understands the value of your business data and assets and is committed to providing the robust protection you need to safeguard them.
Below are just a few of the many cybersecurity services we offer:
- Computer Virus Protection -Virus, worm, and spyware removal is only one aspect of our cybersecurity approach. We also employ a variety of solutions to protect your network now and in the future. Our experienced team has extensive knowledge of virus protection best practices and can recommend the most effective software and services to keep your system safe and your data out of hackers’ hands. We’ll also help you ensure that your operating system and other programs are up to date and have all of the necessary security patches.
- Network Security - As your business grows, it is important to keep your network security in mind. This includes activities that ensure the availability, usability, confidentiality, and integrity of your network and data. At NerdsToGo, we use hardware and software technologies to prevent intrusions from entering or spreading throughout your systems. We can also manage access to your network to ensure it is only utilized by authorized users. By considering the full spectrum of threats in today’s digital environment, our team can provide comprehensive solutions that ensure you are protected from every angle.
- Small Business Cybersecurity Audits -With new digital threats emerging every day, it’s essential to know where your business stands in terms of security. By seeking help from our IT risk consultants, you can identify your organization’s vulnerabilities and address any weak points in your current cybersecurity protocols. At NerdsToGo, we offer small business cybersecurity audits that thoroughly examine your current security setup. Using the findings from our analysis, our Nerds can recommend the most effective solutions for safeguarding your company’s devices, networks, and data. We can also conduct a risk assessment to determine how vulnerable you are to a variety of threats.
Business IT Security Solutions Tailored to Your Unique Needs
At NerdsToGo, we understand that cybersecurity isn’t one-size-fits-all. That’s why we provide a variety of customizable solutions to best serve your business. From securing your Wi-Fi network to removing viruses and malware from your company’s computers, we are here to help you handle all aspects of digital security.
We also offer managed IT services, such as remote monitoring and management (RMM), that keep tabs on your networks and devices to identify potential attacks before they happen. With the NerdsToGo team in your corner, you can feel confident knowing that your business and its sensitive data will remain protected at all times.
For more information about our cybersecurity services or to schedule a small business cybersecurity audit, contact NerdsToGo today!
Child Protection on the Internet
Much like a big city, the Internet has a lot of great and beautiful places to visit, but there are also a lot of dangerous places too – especially for a child without supervision. With NerdsToGo, you can keep your children safe while on the internet by installing a Safety and Security Center. This is the most comprehensive option available today and will provide you with the necessary tools to protect, restrict, and monitor your child's activity while using the computer. NerdsToGo will make you feel comfortable about allowing your child to explore the wonders of this big world we call the Internet.
Our services include the following:
- Parental Control Tools to Restrict Child’s Computer Activity – NerdsToGo can also install a Safety and Security Center that enables you to have an inside look at what’s happening on your child’s computer. Whether using the computer for school or fun, you can restrict access to certain programs or ones that you deem dangerous and set limits that protect your child from accessing potentially harmful sites.
- Monitoring Tools to Protect Your Child on the Internet – Once your child has ventured on to the world-wide-web, there are threats everywhere. One of the best ways to make sure they don’t see anything they shouldn’t is to keep a watchful eye on what they do while they’re on there and monitor web searches and the pages they're visiting. By understanding how they’re using the Web, you can figure out the best way to protect them.
Computers and the Internet, while beneficial for so many reasons, can also be a scary and risky place for anyone to be – even more so for children. If you’re looking for the best ways to protect your child while online and gain peace of mind, a Safety and Security Center from NerdsToGo can do just that.
Contact NerdsToGo to learn more about how we can protect your child while they are on the internet.
Expert Computer & Tech Support
Tech Services for Home & Small Business
America's Small Business IT Experts with Nerd Know-How
We Come Right to You
- Call a Nerd Today!