iPhone Repair Service
Apple products have long been renowned for their reliability. Given how many daily demands the average person places on Apple products like iPhones, it's kind of amazing how much mileage we can get out of one of them before they fail in some way. But it's true that no product is indestructible. iPhones do occasionally break. But, not to fear, our iPhone repair experts are here for when that happens.
Why Choose NerdsToGo for Your Next iPhone Repair?
- Upfront Prices So You Know What You Pay
- Repairs Are Available for All Popular Models: iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone X, and more. (Includes Mini, Pro & Pro Max Versions).
- Apple Parts In-Stock and Ready for Fast Repairs
- Friendly Troubleshooting & Advice If You Have Other Questions About Your Phone
iPhone Screen Repair
Most people don't realize that screen replacement has become a fairly fast fix for the average phone. In fact, a lot of screens can be replaced in 30 to 60 minutes. Apple has become aware of how normal it is for screens to break. So they've made this kind of repair easier than most. (This is especially true when compared to how hard it still is to fix screens on other products like Macbooks.)
iPhone Charging Port Replacement
Let's face it. Lightning chargers break easily. Lightning ports can break easily too. Someday, Apple will wake up and realize the lightning charger and lightning port are an unnecessary blight on an otherwise beautiful product. Until that day comes, we can repair your broken charging port. Most repairs take just around one hour.
iPhone Battery Replacement
To get your battery to last longer, Apple recommends charging to 50%. Really Apple? Elsewhere, it's commonly advised to avoid charging above 80%. Now that sounds a little more reasonable. In either case, I think we can all agree that iPhone batteries don't last long enough. If you've lost the charge on your iPhone bring it in for a fix. This repair tends to take a little longer, often 2 hours or more.
What Other Repairs Do You Provide?
We provide all common types of iPhone repairs. This list is not exhaustive, but here's a few more things we frequently fix:
- Disconnected or Damaged Camera
- Damaged Buttons (volume or power)
- Speaker or Microphone Issues
Get Your iPhone back to full health with a visit to a nearby NerdsToGo.
Expert Computer & Tech Support
IT Support for Business & Home
America's Small Business IT Experts with Nerd Know-How
We Come Right to You
Get the Intel from Our Nerd Network
- “They have been clear about what is possible, what the options are, what the costs will be, and have been reliable in terms of setting expectations.”Eric W.