Laptop Repair by NerdsToGo
Solutions for Viruses, Batteries, Charging Ports, Screens, Software, & More
NerdsToGo offers fast laptop repairs at great prices. If you aren’t sure why your laptop is acting up, we can diagnose the problem fast, get you a timeline + estimate, and have the job finished quickly. In fact, many repairs are a quick turnaround of 1-2 days or even same-day. We have seen just about every kind of laptop damage imaginable, so don’t hesitate to bring your machine into our store.
Why Customers Love Working with Us
- Clear & Honest Pricing on All Repairs
- All Nerds Are Seasoned Experts (5 or More Years of Experience)
- We Offer a 10 Day Warranty on All Repairs
- All Nerds Are Highly Certified Professionals (Manufacturers, Microsoft, IT Support, Cybersecurity)
Laptop Screen Repair
This is by far one of the most common and frustrating problems we deal with everyday.
When you bring your laptop in, we will run diagnostics to determine if the screen really does need to be replaced. If we can without replacing the LCD, we will do so. If it turns out the damage requires replacement, the good news is that this repair can be relatively quick if the parts are in stock.
Laptop Hinge Repair
Constant opening and closing of the laptop can cause the hinges to wear out over time. Our team can fix a broken hinge if you are having trouble opening or closing your machine. If the damage is from dropping the laptop, you may also have an issue with the surrounding body that we can replace if needed.
Removing Viruses on Laptop
If you suspect your system has a virus, our team can run full scans for infected files or malware. Our will remove the malware, update your operating system, and provide you with antivirus software to ensure you are protected moving forward.
More Solutions We Offer for Laptops
Here are just a few of the other problems we can fix. If your laptop is experiencing any of them, don't hesitate to pay us a visit.
- Installing Laptop Battery
- Issues with Charging Port
- Software Troubleshooting / Updates
- Replacing a Broken Keyboard
- Backing Up Data
- Tuning Up or Upgrading a Slow System
- Repairing / Replacing Hard Disk
- Laptop Cleaning
Repairing Computers & Laptops for Homes & Businesses
Few things make modern life difficult like unreliable technology. Thankfully, the team at NerdsToGo has your back for any challenges that may come your way. As a mobile computer repair service, you have the option to visit us in-store or we can come straight to your home or local business.
- “He was very knowledgeable, let me know step by step what he was doing, explained to me what was going on, and the fact that they were able to get to me with in an hour of me calling just spoke volumes about their customer service.”Sarah T.